Thursday, May 27, 2010

News

Hey. Sorry, my last post is that long ago. So here are some news:
- I am not working for that store anymore. I am looking for a new job right now. I would like to do something with kids. Like an educator or something. There is a place where I might be able to do that. We'll see. I'm going to write an application for that job.
- Our flat looks better everyday! We're putting up our furniture in our living room and I really like the new look!
- Last week a friend of mine spent a couple of days here. That was great.
- In like 3 weeks we'll fly to Mallorca with Thomas' sister and her husband for 1 1/2 weeks for vacation. I can't wait for that! Summer. Sun. The Sea. Blue Sky. Hot weather. Aww. I just love Spain :)
How are you guys?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Judith! Glad things are going well. Post some pictures of your flat. Have a great vacation. We just had the end of the year hockey party. It was nice to see all the kids again but we missed you!
    Malika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uahhh, only 3 weeks. We must wait 2 months.
    Genau auf den Tag :D.

    ReplyDelete