Sunday, March 21, 2010

My first weekend back in Germany

Hi, finally here is my first real post :)
I had a horrible Bus Shuttle trip up to the airport, since there were to accidents on the airport - a LOT of traffic - and our bus driver pulled over at some point but wouldn't tell us what was wrong. That's why I thought I'm gonna miss my plane for sure. - I didn't :) I came there pretty late (compared to when I wanted to be there...) but had enough time to check in. The 1st flight to Zurich was really good. In Zurich I was pretty annoyed by the "Switzerdeutsch" - German with Swiss accent. And finally in Dusseldorf my Thomas got me from the airport! :)

At home I had my friend come over with her little baby boy to have some cake and talk and later I had a beer and strawberry liquor with my dad - It was as sweet as I thought it would be!!! :) Love it! :)

Yesterday Thomas was still here and we had a BBQ with my family in the evening! I love BBQ's. We didn't really care about the windy, rainy weather :)

Today I went to my church for the first time after America. The 100 "How was it?"-questions were a little annoying, since a simple "awesome" wasn't what they wanted to hear ;D
Afterwards we visited my grandma.. She was really happy to see me ;)

All in all my weekend was great! I am just a little scared of what comes next... The usual daily schedule in my parents house will start and now I am part of it again... Hope it goes well...

I also hope life in B-town is great and you get your sunshine back :) Comment me and write how ya all are!?

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Judith : )
    1. i miss u! :(
    2. im glad u made it back to Deutchland :)
    3. Thats great that u had bbq in the rain and wind :)
    4. i tried chocolate that had strawberry liquior in it. from Deutchland :) it was bitter.
    5. I wish we could have hung out more :( but i am thankful for times we did :D like new moon! :) which is out on dvd here! :)
    6. God bless u! back in "reality" :D
    7. come back and visit sometime ;)
    8. love you! :)
    9. Thanks for sharing :)

    In Christs Love,
    Angel Bieker : )

    ReplyDelete