Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ice Skating, Church. Car. Life.

I've been pretty busy last week. I just wanna let you know about some stuff.

I miss Vale. My church, I used to go to, is way different and I don't really get something out of it for myself, which I really need. I am excited to find a new church, once I moved in 2 weeks.

Yesterday I went Ice Skating with Thomas and my brother Tobias and sister Lea. It was fun! But I missed the Hockey! Skating in fun. Hockey is awesome!!! In 2 weeks I will go to the last away game of my future Hockey team to get to know some girls and see on which level they play! I am really excited for this!

When I first started driving I had to get used to the German traffic again. My dad got a new car in the time I was in the USA. I love the new car!! :)

I got to see some friends of mine last week, which was great!

I need to start packing up my room soon, so I got it all together for my move in 2 weeks. But I really don't feel like it. I hate packing... But I am so excited for my new flat with Thomas!

Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hei Judith,

    freut mich total von dir zu hören, dass du mit Thomas zusammenziehst :)

    Ich wünsch euch beiden ganz viel Glück zusammen und eine schöne Zeit in der neuen Wohnung!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sure you'll do fine with the hockey and prolly be more physical, LETS GET A HAT TRICK!!!!

    ReplyDelete