Thursday, April 1, 2010

1st visit in bar

On Tuesday night I went to the "Fuck" with a friend of mine. The "Fuck" is a bar I used to go to before I came to the US. Tuesday nights is "beer-day" - which means you get beer cheaper than usually :). It was interesting. I thought it was soo loud, so much smoke and I couldn't take it anymore after a couple of hours. I was not used to that anymore. Haha. I also went to get a "Doener" with my friend. I used to LOVE Doener a year ago. The one on Tuesday didn't really taste as good as it did in my memories :D. Doener is Turkish food with loads of meat, lettuce, zaziki, onions, ...

Later tonight I'm gonna go out to a club with Thomas, his sister and her husband (it's his birthday today) and a couple of his friends. I am not really in the mood for that, but we'll see how that goes.

There are another fun things coming up this weekend I bet I'm gonna talk about next time ;).
How are things for you guys??

1 comment:

  1. now that is a bar name that you just don't see in the states

    ReplyDelete