Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Babysitting

Life is GOOD :)

So I was on this page called www.haushelden.de and I tried to find a family in which I could babysit once in a while. There was one family on there, pretty close to where I live with a girl named Leonie (9 yrs old) that needed a babysitter. So I wrote my application and today I had my "job interview" there. The mom and her girl are really nice, Leonie has a bunny which she presented to me proudly. They also have a cat, but that is nothing I need to care about as their babysitter ;) Anyways it went really well and I will meet them again tomorrow. Tomorrow the mom plans to leave Leonie and me alone for a while so we can get to know each other better and see how it goes. I have a really good feeling about that family and I am looking forward to work for them. So yes. Life is good :D

No comments:

Post a Comment