Monday, August 30, 2010

Or no Hockey???

So I went to this bazaar last Saturday and it was just awkward. First the girl I wanted to meet didn't show up. She did write me a text earlier, but I didn't get it because I've got a new number... :/ Also the people that were there we're everything else than nice and helpful. I asked for Nina. And the hobby-team, but nobody even attempt to help me :( I was pissed! I put like all my hopes in that hobby team...
On Wednesday I will meet Nina. Hope she can tell me something more and I may have the chance to play hockey. But I don't wanna get to excited about it. I don't wanna be disappointed again...

Yesterday Thomas and I went to a church with really nice ppl. I think we'll go on Wednesday to their smallgroup and to the service next Sunday. I am hoping for some friends there and also a church that might be ours...

Today was my first day of school. It was kinda cool and I am so happy to be back to school. I am so happy about not sitting at home all day anymore... I am excited!! I can't wait for English Class :D

No comments:

Post a Comment