Friday, August 27, 2010

Hockey

Hi guys. I told you that the Hockey girls team that's playing here is WAY to good for me. A couple of days I wrote an email to this goalie girl I talked to before. I told her that I still was fighting myself whether I should join and play with them, even though I feel sooo bad next to them and I asked her if there's any other team close to my home that I might be able to join. So now I found out there's like a beginners- hobby- group and I really hope they are on my level and I can play with them for the start. I mean, I haven't played in half a year so it might take me a while to really get into it again. I am really excited. Tomorrow is a icehockey- bazaar at the rink and I will meet Nina (the girl I talked to). She'll try to get me some contacts to those hobby guys and I will try to get a new stick. Waaah. I can't wait for tomorrow :)

On Monday school'll start for me. I'm kinda excited. I really hope I'll find some friends there!! And school doesn't piss me off right away ;) We'll see how it goes.

Miss you guys and America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment